Sunday, November 8, 2015

Happy Helloween

So the title really shares my feelings for the famous day of
halloween. And that isn't the usual sentiment that I have. This
Halloween was just the worst but we will get to that later.

So Monday was pretty good. We had like 2/3rds of the zone with us and
we did games and such. It was pretty fun. Then yea.

Tuesday was pretty sub standard.

Wednesday was pretty good and it was also pretty sub standard

Thursday we had district meeting and it was pretty normal. Not really
anything has happened this week. Except for Halloween but we'll get
too that.

Friday. We just planned and junk and well that was. Normal. We also
had the good ole trunk or treat. I bought some candy to give and the
children enjoyed and I saw quite a few cute children who dressed up
and they were adorable. And then I went on exchanges.

HELLOWEEN!!! YEAAAAA! So here why it was hell. So normally ya know
biking 10 miles ain't uncommon. 20 that's a little rare. 30? WHO IN
THE H*LL BIKEs 30  MILES IN ONE DAY. ME. I DO. Oh man it sucked. In
the heat. Trying to find specific people. Oh man. I was dead. Just
blah. It suckeeeed. So much. But I survived. I went to bed early. Like
9. I slept for 10 hours. Straight. Like a log. Didn't even stir. Thank
goodness for daylight savings.

Sunday I was still just tired n crap and hungry.

So sorry that it was a short email. Nuttin really happened.

Sent from Elder Hanson's Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment