Monday, November 16, 2015

The dreaded tiwi

Howdy howdy folks. A nutter week has gone by and well some news.
Transfer news came around and drum roll.....I am staying! I'm actually
relieved. I just sure hope that I don't get a crappy companion. I seem
to get a lot of those. In other news the weather has actually started
to cool down. To like the low 80s high 70s. Supposedly were going to
get a cold front. Like 50s. Look at me. I'm an Idaho kid saying that
50 degrees is cold. What's wrong with me!?but heads up I put on more
pictures due to popular demand

So Monday was good. I ate some Taco Bell. Uhhhhh yea. I mean nothing
too exciting. We played ultimate dodgeball and I got hit in the face
really hard and then the arm really hard and I got bruised so I kinda
decided after that no more of that for the day so I just sent some
emails. Emailed penfold. Emailed you guys. Emailed president berry
that kinda thing. Yeaaaaa.

Tuesday we worked pretty hard. Saw a lot of people. Went into a circle
area where there's gang violence. That kinda thing. Goooood stuff. We
also just kinda cleaned stuff and I got sick off Ostler going "when I
get transfered..." That kinda thing can get pretty old pretty quick. I
was honestly getting kinda annoyed with him this past last week. Like
packing before he's even got the call just rant.rant. Rant. Rant.
Rant. Good stuff.

So Wednesday I got to wake up at 430 in the morning for a zone
conference. En route we got lost. Stupid gps. We also got the
wonderful opportunity to get Tiwi. Tiwi is the whole black box
philosophy. Except more compact and I also have to swipe a card every
time I want to drive. Man there is no trust. I checks speed, turns,
stops, rpm, and where we are at every moment. Always watching
wizowski. Alwaaaaays watching.

Thursday I was suuuuper tired. The whole waking up at 430 thing will
do that to you. I worked some and then I just need some sleep so I
later took a nap. It was really nice.

Friday was planning so nothin major happened. We didn't have the car
so nothing really happened.

Saturday was normal but we got fed a good ole fashioned thanksgiving
dinner. It was goooood. No one has signed up for thanksgiving yet.
What the heck?! If I don't get fed I'm going to a steak house. Plain n
simple.

Sunday we had an actual mission concert with Marvin Goldstein and
Vanessa joy. It was fun but I wished it kinda had a little bit more
substance besides a bunch of songs that I have never heard. But
whatever. So we got home a little late but it's all good.

So yea sorry this email isn't as extensive kinda a meeting fuuuuuull
of meetings. But luv ah.

Sent from Elder Hanson's Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment