Thursday, July 30, 2015

Another week in paradise

Another week another tale. Seems to happen a lot especially when your in a new area. But hey I won't complain. 

So Monday we had an adventurous p day. First off we went to this place called the avenues in viera. And oh my goodness. It's a shopping center with a ton of good stores and places to eat. The closest thing I can compare it to is the gateway in SLC but that's not giving it enough credit. We then ate lunch with a bunch of missionaries and then road tripped to the river front to do some skate boarding. I'm not very good at skate boarding. Like I just decided later on to follow in a car bad. So later on a cop stops us and says he's received complaints of us hooping and howling. False. So now we're missionaries and hooligans. And then we went and emailed and then did some more boarding and I got better. 

Tuesday was good. Taught some less actives got a nickname from brother Nickerson. It's hughey. And members here call me elder handsome the first time I meet them. My reputation follows me. 

Wednesday we met another guy at Walmart. This guy is an alcoholic and he's not in our area like the last guy so passed him off to the other elders. After that I made some amazing looking tie dye cookies. They looked like unicorn poops. It was cool. 

Thursday everyone ate my unicorn poops and thought they were delicious. And after we all ate at Wendy's. And heads up don't get the cheese bacon fries. I felt lethargic and like an american. 

Friday we helped Nickerson with a few things and then later that night I went on exchanges to Melbourne with elder izatt

Saturday we had a three hour lesson with the first guy we met at Walmart Shaun. Turns out he's a drug addict. So we fought through that and then did the normal missionary deal. We then drove far away to eat at Golden Corral because why the heck not. 

Sunday was pretty normal. I wore suspenders and looked great while doing it. Ate food and played games at the schaefers

I love y'all. Have a good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment