Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July and DISEASES!!!!

So brief explanation on the title. Just because it says diseases
doesn't mean that I have contracted a disease. I'm healthy as a horse.
But other than that. I. Am. Tired. I'm tired. Just plain tired. I
don't want to talk about how tired I am but man I am tired. I'm really
starting to get tired with this area. We're still teaching lessons but
it is just slowing and it's tough to find the new people that are
actually worth our time. But nonetheless I shall continue.

So Monday was low key. I took a nap and it was legit. It rained like
most days in the summer.  By the way I am so sick of the rain. Geez
what is Florida under the leaky pipe in heaven?! Weather report oh hey
look it's supposed to be hot, muggy, and Rainy today. Shocker. But
then I ate food. Speaking of food so many people are feeding us it's
awesome! It makes me happy.

Tuesday was usual missionary stuff.

Wednesday I had elder Chidister here with me. That was cool. We ended
up doing service in the rain cuz well were awesome!

Thursday we had ZTM and pres. Berry showed up and that was a tad bit
stressful but we did good and afterwards we went to chilis and that
was pretty delicious.

Friday was normal.

Saturday was the 4th of July and we actually spent most of the day
driving because of a couple of baptismal interviews one in leesburg
and one in apopka. After we just hung around a little afterwards since
we didn't have to be in by ten.

Sunday was normal. Got exposed to mersa prolly. We gave a blessing to
this lady who is 58 but looks 93. She looks terrible and obviously
doesn't take care of her self at all. So after the blessing we drove
to the hospital and scrubbed and scrubbed and scrubbed. I think I'm
going to survive but whatever I love my mission!

Sorry not too many exciting things have happened this week. I might
have something exciting next week.

Elda Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment