Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Double Meals Hurt

So I'm a day late. Sorry I had mission conference so my P-day was moved back a day. This past week has been blah. It's been a slow week.
Not much happened this week besides us attending a pointless meeting and double lunch appointments.

Monday. Played some basketball and some ultimate frisbee and man I got into the frisbee. I got vicious. I was sliding after the disk, making people fall, and overall being rather aggressive. We had an gator there and he got mad at because I would try to guard me and I made him fall because I moved to quick. This gator also played basketball and was cursing. WHILE IN A CHURCH WITH A BUNCH OF MISSIONARIES! I mean cmon he knew better he just didn't care. This mans name is Phillip we will get into him more later.

Tuesday we had exchanges and I stayed in Leesburg. I got elder sharp.
I don't know what occurs at the 18th month mark with some of these elders but they just turn into straight up jerks. Like they check out and don't care anymore. It's frustrating. And it's even worse when he is critical and judging of every single person. He tries to humble brag but it doesn't workout too well and he tried to alpha male me and brother jozitis. You can't out alpha male brother jozitis. You just can't. To say the least he pushes people around for superiority and I was glad when exchanges were over.

Wednesday was the day we had two lunches. Not a good idea. So with this we forgot we had lunch and so we ate after district meeting and then come to find out as I'm half way thru my lunch and we got a call reminding us. Crap. So we go over and it this big pot of stew. And we had to eat. All of it. Along with bread. So we managed to almost finish the pot and a loaf of bread and we are chugging milk for relief from the stomach pain and she leaves the room and we think it's done.
Nope. Pie. I have never hated pie so much in my life. And she gave us two slices each. Pututau manages to eat one slice I barely get half way and we were pretty sure we offended them a little bit so we blamed it on eating to much bread. So after we get back to the church pututau runs into the bathroom and I collapse on the couch cursing all that is good in the world.

Thursday so we re did a potential gators floor which is the second floor that I've redone while I've been on my mission so that was cool.
Also she said that she knew me and she knew that I was going to come into her life. I was like whaaaaaa. I felt like she was familiar when I met her too. It was just way cool. Later that night we tried to do a trade off lesson with a gator Phillip. Phillip is 21 years of age and loves riotous live and doesn't recognize priesthood authority and the importance of baptism. He thinks that if your just going to church your can get into heaven. Gah frustrations.

Friday wasn't to exciting.

Saturday we went to a stake priesthood leadership meeting and talked about home teaching. Totally worth my time.

Sunday. Stake conference.

So ya that was my week. I love YALL!

Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment