Monday, December 7, 2015

Let's insult elder H!

One more year! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Man lets get this
thing going!

So Monday was good. We went on a nature walk through the wilderness
and that was pretty entertaining. I saw some turtles and fish and some
lizards so that was pretty entertaining. Then I ate some good
delicious chick fil a nuggets and so good ole waffle fries. I like
chick fil a. There's surprisingly a lot down here. Pretty guud Monday
I think.

Tuesday we went to lunch with some other missionaries to five guys and
when I came home there was a pile of boxes that were just kinda
chilling out by the front door. The mailman was so thoughtful they
even put the door mat over the Pile. Totally didn't hide anything but
whatever. So I did open all of them...BUT  that's because I didn't
know so you can't get mad at me. Good thing everything was wrapped. I
already started the 12 days to Christmas already and sharing with
elder husbands because well yea. So it won't be super close to
Christmas but that doesn't bother me. Later we went and visited our
neighbor about some potentials. It was supposed to take like 8 mins.
An hour and a half later we finally left. I got called fat and
Spanish. I was taught how to talk in tongues, how to kill somebody,
and a lot of other stuff.

Wednesday I had a pretty good day. We biked around and I got called an
insecure redneck by a less active. Fun stuff. It made for a good
story.

Thursday was that good ole 1 year anniversary. To celebrate I biked in
the rain and got soaked. IT WAS GREAT! Also ate Panda Express and
Cracker Barrel. Good fun really. I love me sum Cracker Barrel.

Friday was planning so not much really went down. We walked like 2
miles just for some pizza. It totally was not worth it. Later we went
on exchanges and I hung out with elder paey. Good stuff.

Saturday while on exchanges I had the wonderful opportunity to wash a
car, a pool, and dust. Good to know that some people take advantage of
missionaries. 👍🏼. It was a pretty mediocre exchange.

So this is the last week with husbands. Kinda happy about that. He's
an ok comp. kinda rude. And super trunks but oh well. T - 18 days till
skype call.

Sent from Elder Hanson's Ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment