Monday, April 6, 2015

Conference rocks!

So sorry that I'm sending this one out so late. Busy day.So Monday we had a boring stay inside p-day because we have no milesTuesday was extremely limited mainly because we had 10 miles to usefor the whole day but thankfully it was the last day of the month soit was fine.

Wednesday was pretty good because we had miles again so we went andtaught people and me and Wilson have this goal now to get 20 lessons aweek and 70 contacts so we are going to kick trash this upcoming week.Oh and I got a package. That was ok I guess. Yea.


Thursday we had ZTM which is where the whole zone gets together and welearn from each other and of course I baked for that. I made somecookies n creme cookies and peanut butter Hershey kiss cookies. To saythe least elder Hanson is popular in the zone. After the ZTM all theelders from the zone went and ate at firehouse subs and it wasdelicious. And then had the normal daily events of a missionaryhappened. Got another package from grandma. Kinda made Wilson a littlemad but he got over it.


Friday we did the normal stuff nothing to exciting.


Saturday was conference and it kicked butt. Ate a lot of snacks. Andright before priesthood session we got fed by the ward. Oh my gosh Iate a real southern meal. Biscuits n sausage gravy, pancakes, hotsauasage, cheesy grits, and a big glass of milk. I'll tell you what.Grits set like concrete in your belly. All of the missionaries thatate that got wrecked afterwards.


Sunday was conference again and that was real good. It was alsoEaster. Sadly no one fed us for Easter. So I ate sandwiches all day.Not complaining. And then after I made 3 dozen chocolate lava cookies.With my handy new apron I might add.


Love ha lots!Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment