Monday, August 10, 2015

Just another day in paradise

I feel so calm. I guess that's what happens when your only living 9
miles away from the ocean. It's super nice. Somebody call Ronald
McDonald because I'm lovin it!

So Monday we went to the church ranch and that was informative. I
learned that you tell how big a gator is by measuring his eyes to the
tip of his snout. So I measure a gator who visited a taxidermist and
that sucker was 12 inches which means a 12 foot long gator. That's a
big reptile. Also learned that due to the ranch the church owns 2%
percent of Florida due to the ranch. The number one killer of cattle
out there is lightning. I also saw like 6 gators, 2 turtles, 2 deer,
and a possum. Quite the adventure on the church ranch tour bus.

Tuesday was a normal day nothing eventful happened.

Wednesday we helped paint all day. It was quite the task. We had 4
rooms to paint in one day. No choice. We started at 10 and finished at
1030. Quite the task. Eventually we did get it all done but man I've
mastered the skill painting the color white. So now I've got great
skill with that.

Thursday I picked up the phone and we got the assignment to talk on
church Sunday. Greeeeeaaaat so whatever. We then had ztm and ate lunch
afterwards and you'll never guess what I found. A pita pit!! Oh my
gosh that was so great! After lunch I did a mini exchange and hung out
with elder Honda and had a pretty fun time.

Friday was normal.

Saturday also was normal.

Sunday was Sunday. I spoke. Hated that. And the did normal stuff.

So that was my week. It was good and I'll see y'all soon

Elda Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment